Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A love note waiting to reach its destination.....

Hmmn! I have had bitter experiences and so did you, may be you don’t care and I care a bit too much. When we met I was all prepared to be rejected after few encounters, well that is how I know things work when you meet the way we did, but my convictions doesn’t want to believe any of the cliché as I believe everything happens for a reason. Whilst I was preparing for being rejected, on the other hand I was stepping closer to remind myself maybe it’s worth a try. Maybe I will cry a river not because you hurt me, you never promised me anything, you have been clear, but I will cry because it will be disappointing.

Why disappoint you will ask? Its not everyday that you click with someone like long lost friends or lovers and when you experience it, you just know. For the one you were destined to meet and then you realize whatever has happened, all the sequences of events that led you here was some kind of celestial intervention. There is too much glamour in soul to soul connectwala thing, I dont believe in it, a rustic person like me needs a partner in crime, a person who just fits not force fit.

Is it about my age that I want to hurry things –yes, it’s exactly the reason not the figurative age, here the age metaphors to my understanding, realization to what I want and why, what is it I m ready to give. I really like you and I am glad we are the way we are, I want to break away from every inhibitions and feel grounded in your presence. You make conversation so simple. You are this calm ocean and I am like the waves.

I know you would think I am bookish and dreamy, so let me be, let me bring this element in your life you be my practical version who straighten things out. I promise I won’t let you down.   

I was afraid to make eye contacts with you; you sent shivers down my spine every time. No, I am not afraid anymore and I will wait for it, whenever it will surface I am ready for the thrill, 


Be mine, I want to be loyal to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment