Tuesday, July 3, 2012


Rains, why are you so special?

Is that because I could relate to u more than anything else,

Is that because you remind me of myself and my mood swings,

Is that because you invoke my many memories when I see you through the window pane and the way you fall on the glasses

Is that because your sound seems like a distant music, an unplugged guitar with beautiful lyrics

Is that because you make me feel that there is always a new beginning when life seems at its end

Is that because when you make the life stop with your wrath, I learn that survival is the only key, alone or otherwise

Or is that because, you are the only one who cries with me, and hide my tears!!

You embrace me, for what I am and that’s what I think makes you special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment